- Current Page
Shiraz Bus [November 20]
Simon Hackett Winery, McLaren Vale
12pm to 5pm.
It's time to dance!
Steven Marshall has allowed 150 person private events, to have 50 person dance floors.
For the season finale The Shiraz Bus is only visiting Simon Hackett Winery.
- Transport to and from Simon Hackett Winery
- Branded wine tumbler to keep.
- 4 hours of unlimited shiraz, sauvignon blanc, vale ale beers, 3 oak cider
- DJs and an open-air winery dancefloor (50 person max)
Early-Bird: $135 +bf
General: $150 +bf
Simon Hackett Winery is strictly open to the 150 ticket holders only.
In order to allow dancing, the event is operating as a private function.
- Departs from Adelaide Central Bus Station (83 Franklin St, ADL) at 11.20am
- Departs from Simon Hackett Winery at 5.10pm
- If the event is cancelled or rescheduled you will receive a refund.
- If the government no longer allows dancing, you will have the option to refund your ticket.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
- This event is not about drinking as much as you can, as quick as you can.
- You can order 1 drink at a time.
- Set back, relax and enjoy it.
- No skolling.
- Wine will be served by the glass, not the bottle.
- Be cool, yo.
Simon Hackett Winery
Prices shown in this table include a booking fee, no additional charges required.