A PARTY UNDER THE McLAREN VALE SKY
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
A no fuss winery party at Simon Hackett Wines (McLaren Vale).
Saturday November 2nd.
3pm to midnight.
AP D'Antonio playing folk and blues tunes early.
"Oh Lion" getting us dancing as the sun goes down.
Skin Contact DJ's keeping us dancing until midnight.
Fairy lights / food trucks / espresso martinis / craft beers / gin & tonics / wine by the bottle
Optional return bus leaving from Cry Baby Bar at 3pm.
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
EVENT IS 18+.
NO BYO FOOD or ALCOHOL.
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
Return Bus Details
- Bus departs from Cry Baby Bar (11 Solomon Street, Adelaide) at 3pm
- Bus departs from Moon Dance (Budgens Road, McLaren Vale) at 12.10am.
- Cry Baby open from 2pm so you can enjoy a pre event drink.
Picnic Grazing Platters
- Add a grazing platter to your ticket.
- These provide excellent value at $45.
- Perfect for 2-4 people.
Pictured below and prepared by Jels Catering (www.jelscatering.com)
|Start: 3:00pm 2/11/19||General Admission Only - $43.00
General Admission + Return Bus - $63.00
Grazing Platter - $48.00
Prices shown in this table include a booking fee, no additional charges required.