Terms and Conditions
Web site terms and conditions of use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Good Time Tickets's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); *attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Good Time Tickets's web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Good Time Tickets at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Good Time Tickets's web site are provided "as is". Good Time Tickets makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Good Time Tickets does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Good Time Tickets or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Good Time Tickets's Internet site, even if Good Time Tickets or a Good Time Tickets authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Good Time Tickets's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Good Time Tickets does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Good Time Tickets may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Good Time Tickets does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Good Time Tickets has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Good Time Tickets of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Good Time Tickets's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9, System Security:
Good Time Tickets provides the best means possible to secure your information and any user or person deemed to be attempting to breach the security of the Good Time Tickets system will either be removed from the system and if deemed to be a serious enough matter reported to the cyber crimes division of the Australian Federal Police. It is inappropriate or unacceptable for any user to give out their system password and signing in with another users password may be detected as a security breach and see your account permanently removed from the system.
Your submitted content is not illegal, indecent, profane, threatening, or defamatory; and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."
Your submitted content does not infringe on the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or contain any confidential or proprietary information of any person or entity, or otherwise violate the legal rights of any person or entity.
Your submitted content does not contain personally identifiable information about other persons, such as their phone number, identifiable pictures, contact information or email address, or information about that could result in an invasion of their privacy or their harassment.
You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully assignable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute and display content throughout the world for any purpose and in any media (including for advertising or other commercial use).
You grant us the non-exclusive right to seek to enjoin and/or obtain damages from any third party from the unauthorized use or reproduction of your content. If we publish your content or authorize or license others to do so, your content may be edited for length or clarity or for any other reason either before or after it is published. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content for any reason from the website.
The views, opinions or positions expressed by the users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or positions of Good Time Tickets or any employee thereof. Good Time Tickets makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
Good Time Tickets reserves the right to delete, edit, or alter in any manner it sees fit entries or comments that it, in its sole discretion, deems to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, in violation of trademark, copyright or other laws, or is otherwise unacceptable.
All claims or disputes arising out of or relating to these terms will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, and you and Good Time Tickets consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Tickets sold by Good Time Tickets are acting as an agent for the event organiser/seller for the event. Any claims by users arising from purchases are solely against the seller. Good Time Tickets accepts no liability for any damage caused by use of our website.
You must check the terms of conditions that are provided by the event organiser before making a purchase.
14. TERMS OF SALE
Good Time Tickets may, without notice, invalidate any tickets that are believed to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.
1) If your event is an 18+ event you will be asked to present a legal form of identification at the event entry, such as a current Australian driver’s license, ’Proof Of Age’ card or valid Passport.
2) No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Industry Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter/venue/event organiser.
3) The ability to re-issue (change the name on your ticket) or offer your ticket for re-sale (sell your ticket onto an anonymous buyer) may be available but is at the discretion of the event organiser and may be subject to change. To check if either service is available, contact the event organiser.
4) Your electronic ticket is your ticket to the event and must be presented at the event entry to gain entry. Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as either a PDF attachment or Passbook link once your credit card has been successfully charged. If you do not receive your ticket(s) contact Good Time Tickets via e-mail with all relevant details.
5) At the point of entry, the barcode/ticket ID must be presented. You may be asked to present a current matching legal form of identification such as, a current Australian driver's license, ’Proof of Age’ card or valid Passport to match with the ticket ID.
6) Every ticket purchased has a unique barcode and ticket ID. 1 ticket can only gain entry for 1 person. If you have purchased multiple tickets each ticket will be emailed in separate files to the nominated email address.
7) Any tickets purchased in excess of the event Ticket/Transaction limit may be cancelled at the discretion of Good Time Tickets or the event organiser.
8) Each ticket attracts a booking fee. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
9) The event organiser reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artist/s and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The event organiser reserves the right of admission and to enforce the Venue Entry Conditions.
10) Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, Good Time Tickets will contact you via the nominated email address and inform customers.
11) It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised re-sale, on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
12) Good Time Tickets provides this service on behalf of the event promoter/venue/event organiser.
13) A Discount or Promo Code does not guarantee discounted tickets. Event organiser will set a limit to the amount of discounted/promotional tickets available for purchase. When the allocation has been exhausted the code will not work.
14) When purchasing tickets through Good Time Tickets we will create a user account for you under the email entered. You will be able view/manage all past tickets from your user account.